Got any unanswered questions? Contact us here.
- Do you ship worldwide?
- We ship to nearly everywhere in the World. Final shipping cost is calculated after checkout. Large orders and items that require international freight may be subject to an additional charge. Recipient is responsible for any customs duties or charges. Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions or special requests regarding international shipments and fees.
- I read that some items have free shipping… What’s the catch?
- No Catch! We ship select items via USPS or FedEx ground free of charge within the United States. International orders are subject to a shipping charge. A fee for expedited shipping does apply.
- When can I expect to receive my art?
- Orders for unframed art typically ship within 5-7 business days after purchase. Framed orders take approximately 10-15 business days to ship because each piece is framed custom to order using high-quality materials. Some items may take longer, for instance if an art piece is on backorder or needs hand-embellishment by the artist.
- Why is there such a huge price difference between some of the art?
- We try our best to offer a wide selection of art at different price points. Several factors can affect the selling price of a piece of art. Rarity, subject matter, art type, and market demand are all factors in determining price.
- What if I don’t like it? What’s your refund policy?
- We want you to love and admire your art. If you don’t, you can contact us within 5 business days of receipt for a full refund. Artwork and frame must be in original condition for a full refund. Note that a store credit will be issued for any returns requested after the 5-day grace period. After 10 business days, all sales are final. Sales are final on rare one-of-a-kind items, and original artworks.